We encourage Fur-Ever Families to plan for the future with their canine companions. Mastador Gracious Guardians has a quantity limited Breeding Program to prevent communicable diseases and help assure all puppies will have forever homes.
Mastador Gracious Guardians (the Breeder) believes in a “whole life” approach to our Breeding Program. We strive to be equal and gracious in the arrangements and needs of the whole litter, their parents, the pup’s future Families (the Purchaser) and the Mastador as a future Breed. Reservation arrangements must include a good perspective of all the precious lives and years surrounding the capricious event (the Litter).
Because it is imperative that every puppy is secured a good forever home, we start the Family Planning with providing a Reservation Rebate of $200 for those making Reservation deposits before the Litter is born.
RESERVATION LIST—OPTION 1
- YEAR-AROUND Reservations are accepted and will be given a Puppy Selection Position in the order/date of your Reservation deposit receipt. A Reservation Rebate of $200 is provided for those making Reservation deposits before the Litter is born, at the Final Payment.
- LITTER CHOICES are made for the generation (F1 or F2 or Either) -AND- for the typical seasons of birth (Fall or Spring or the Next Litter).
- Non-selected Litter Choices from number 2 will be automatically applied to the Next Litter.
- ALL DEPOSITS are applied to the total puppy cost, from the MGG Puppy Pricing.
- F1 Reservation Deposit = $200
- F2 Reservation Deposit = $400
- CHANGES to your Litter Choice, after your Litter is born, requires a separate deposit and forfeit of your original Reservation Agreement.
- AFTER A LITTER IS BORN– Option 2, Selection Position deposits or Selecting A Puppy may be made through our Option 2 Application process (some specific puppies may become available after the Families with Reserved Selection Positions have made their puppy choices).
- MGG REFUNDS all monies transacted, In the event there is a catastrophic loss while in our control, and if there would be no planned alternate Mastador puppy available for 1 year. Within this one year, we will lock-in your Litter Choice price and move your Selection Position to the next available equivalent Litter.
- If a future FAMILY’S OBLIGATIONS cannot be met, to the Reservation Agreement, it is their encumbrance to find another “Breeder acceptable Purchaser” to assume the Reservation (effectively, selling your Reservation Selection Position deposit to another Purchaser).
- TOTAL PUPPY PAYMENT from the “MGG Puppy Pricings” and any other expenses (transportation, carriers, special care requests) are due at the time the puppy is picked up or 3 days prior to transportation date.
- FINAL PAYMENT during Puppy Pick-up is by Cash only.
- Any Final Payment by Check, Money Order, Cashier Check, must arrive 2 wks. Prior to departure date, to prevent departure delay.
- If applicable, the $200 Rebate will be applied at time of Final Payment.
- OTHER $ TRANSACTION METHODS are available, please contact MGG for details.
- Registration Papers, Health Certificate, collar, vaccination and worming Records will be included in the total puppy cost, along with any modifications to hard carrier that are required for air or ground transport regulations.
- Photos for CHOOSING YOUR PUPPY will be provided around 6 wks of age, with weight, height and any other possible details. Photos and Videos will be posted soon from the time they are born on Facebook at Mastador Gracious Guardians and/or posted on our website. The “Puppy Selection” occurs in the order of which is on the deposit receipt, giving each family 24 hrs. to make their selection, before the next family can choose their puppy.
We, at Mastador Gracious Guardians, pledge to not participate in the industrialization of living beings. As a Responsible Breeder we practice and provide the highest Professional Breeding Standards being directly involved in the whole-life reproductive process, homing and care-giving and will conduct the business aspects with the greatest amount of Professionalism and trustworthiness.
MGG must adjust, change and adapt pricing and amend policies, as needed to best serve our companions and the propagation requirements for the future of the Mastador as a Breed.
Melinda Faulkner, Mastador Gracious Guardians, firstname.lastname@example.org